About Candid Photography

We are a photo studio based in Brookfield, CT specializing in Portraits, Births, Headshots, Engagements, Weddings, and much more!

Contact Me

Candid_Photo@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Vlad and Lauren Shamritsky - March 20, 2010



I attending Lauren and Vlad's wedding yesterday as a guest. They will be my brother and sister - in - law when I marry Lauren's brother Allan this October.

The wedding was held at the Union League of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania. The drive there wasn't the best thing I have ever done, however, the drive was well worth it. The Union League is absolutely stunning with all of the fresh wood and grand staircases throughout the building as well as the Inn (where many guests including myself stayed).

The ceremony started around 5pm, cocktails to follow, then a delicious sit-down dinner followed by more dancing than my shoes could handle!

Without further delay, here are just some of the images from Lauren and Vlad's wedding, Enjoy!













1 comment:

  1. Erica-

    This is FANTASTIC!!! I LOVE Them! You are good at capturing the sparkle in people's eyes!

    Talk with you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete